AABE Michigan Student Chapter
The American Association of Blacks in Energy Michigan Student Chapter (AABE) is dedicated to empower and educate students who are pursuing careers in energy related fields.
The goals of the student chapter are as follows:
- Integrate students of diverse background with common interest in energy fields such as:
- Construction Management.
- Educate students about the energy industry
- Understand the benefits of becoming an AABE member
- Participate in AABE sponsored and community service activities
- Provide outlet to energy professionals
- Registered student pursuing energy-related degrees (listed above) at four-year university or other accredited institutions of higher learning.
- Attend AABE monthly meetings
For more information, please contact the AABE Student Chapter Advisor: Dale Bryant (Dale.Bryant@cmsenergy.com)