- What is the AABE® Michigan Chapter's mailing address?
American Association of Blacks in Energy - Michigan
37637 Five Mile Rd, #405
Livonia, Michigan 48154
- What is AABE® & it's mission? View Here
- How do I join AABE®?
- Apply for membership online at www.aabe.org
- Ensure National and Local Dues are paid (total $325)
- Attend local meetings, held on the second Tuesday of each month at Walker-Miller Energy Services in Detroit, MI (8045 2nd Ave, Detroit, MI 48202)
- When and where are your AABE® programs and activities? Contact Secretary for more information.
- How do I register for the Turner Golf Outing? Please register with the Turner Golf Outing Chairperson.
- How do I get involved in AABE® MI Chapter Committee projects? Contact Secretary for more information.
- How do I participate in the AABE® MSU Student Chapter? Contact Secretary for more information.
- How do I apply for an AABE® Scholarship? TBD for 2019
- Who do I email comments or changes to the AABE® Michigan Chapter website? Email the Chapter Webmaster