Membership Chairperson(s): Nathaniel Autrey (DTE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strengthens the organization by recruiting new members and retaining current members to ensure the viability and growth of the organization
- Our member companies include (but not limited to): Consumers Energy (CMS) and DTE Energy (DTE)
- Annual Membership Dues Summary:
- Membership Dues - $100 (Local fees, require approval)
- General Membership Dues - $325 (includes National and Local fees)
- Board of Directors Dues - $425 (includes National and Local fees)
- Sustaining Membership Dues - $425 (includes National and Local fees)
- Student Membership Dues - $20 (includes local fees for college students)
- Qualifying members include (but are not limited to):
- Management employees and executives that are involved in the energy industry (production, exploration, distribution) in all its facets (electricity, natural gas, petroleum, renewables, legislation, architecture, engineering and consulting) that live & work in the state of Michigan.
- College students at accredited Michigan institutions (such as Michigan State University and Wayne State University) with majors in applicable energy-related fields are eligible to become members.