Membership Chairperson(s): Nathaniel Autrey (DTE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strengthens the organization by recruiting new members and retaining current members to ensure the viability and growth of the organization
- Our corporate memberships include, but are not limited to: Consumers Energy and DTE
- Annual Membership Dues Summary:
- Membership Dues - $100 (Local fees, require approval)
- General Membership Dues - $325 (includes National and Local fees)
- Board of Directors Dues - $425 (includes National and Local fees)
- Sustaining Membership Dues - $425 (includes National and Local fees)
- Student Membership Dues - $20 (includes local fees for college students)
- Qualifying members include, but are not limited to:
- Management employees and executives involved in the energy industry (production, exploration, distribution) in all its facets (Electricity, Natural Gas, Petroleum, Renewables, Legislation, Architecture, Engineering and Consulting) that live & work in the state of Michigan.
- College students at accredited Michigan institutions with majors in applicable energy-related fields are eligible to become members.